How to Install Theme
1. After Purchasing the theme, Login your Account and Download the Theme Zip file.
2. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Add New > Upload theme
3. Now click the Choose File button and Upload your downloaded Zip file from Local.
4. Click Install Now button and Wait few seconds for installing the theme.
5. After Successful installation, Activate the theme by clicking the Activate button present under Successful installation Message.
Importing Demo Content
1. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data
2. Then, Click the Import Demo Data Button
3. Wait few minutes for importing all demo content in your Site.
4. After importing, Your site is ready to use with demo content.
Setting Primary Menu
1. Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus
2. Select the Primary Menu from DropDown list.
3. And, Make that Menu as your Site Primary Menu by enabling the check box option present in the bottom of the page.
4. Save the Menu settings.
1. Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
2. Search & Install Regenerate Thumbnail Plugin
3. After Installing, move to Dashboard > Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
4. Then, Click Regenerate All Thumbnails Button
5. After few minutes all your images are Regenerated.