How to Customize General Settings
1. Go to Dashboard > Theme Options > General Settings
2. Here You have General Options to customize your Site.
3. Select your "Color Scheme" Value from the Drop Down. " More Color Scheme options are available on Flaton Pro. "
4. Enable Or Disable the " Breadcrumb Navigation Option"
5. When using Breadcrumb navigation you can choose which character to separate the path. Available options are " >, » and /"
6. Features under the Label are available in Pro version.
6.1. Enable or Disable the "Numeric Pagination".
6.2. You can Choose more than three "Site Layouts"
7. You can add additional "CSS Stytle Code" Here.
8. Click Save Changes Once you're done with settings.