How to use Typography Options.
1. Go to Dashboard > Theme Options > Typography
2. Here You have Typography related Options to customize your Site.
3. If you like to customize fonts of this theme then Enable Custom Typography
4. You can change the Primary Color of the site.
5. You can change the Secondary Color of the site.
6. You also can change the Navigation Bar and Hover colors of the site.
7. You can change link color for different states (Normal, Hover, and Active) here.
8. Font Preview - This setting has no effect on your site but just gives you a preview of your choice of font
9. Now that you've chosen a font by seeing its preview, Apply it here for the body element. Note that this is the font the majority of your content will use.
10. You can change the font of site navigation menu here.
11. These six settings let you choose fonts for headings from level 1 to 6
12. Click Save Changes Once you're done with settings.