How to Translate Your Site
1. Navigate to " Dashboard > Settings > General "
2. Set your " ( Russian - Русский )Language "
3. Click " Save Changes "
4. Navigate to " Poedit "
5. Open Poedit and select File > New Catalog from POT / PO file
6. Select the .POT file or the .PO file from the theme you wish to translate which (you can find the files in the wp-content/themes/your-theme/language/ folder).
7. A box will pop up asking for language of the translation. Select your language ( Russian )
8. Hit OK and Poedit will name automatically your file. If you select Russian: ru_RU.po
9. Save your file in your computer
10. Now you can start translating your theme. The space at the top will display all the text ready to translate, and any completed translations will display to the right. The boxes underneath show the source text, your translation and any notes for translators. Translating is really easy – just select a word or phrase, enter your translation and click “Validate”.
11. When you’ve finished, save your file. Poedit will automatically create both .po and .mo files. You´ll have to upload both to your theme’s languages folder.